Jonathan Andrews Co Uk - Bad news

Paid them £250+ VAT they collected the det of £1200 and did not pay,one excuse after another and then went bust !!!!!

Review about: Det Collection.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Jonathan Andrews Co Uk - Jonathan Andrews - Debt Collection Review from Stockton-On-Tees, England

Stockton-On-Tees, England 1 comment

Found this site after having same problems as everyone else.We have lost £918 taken from credit card without permission. Don't know if they collected our £5000 debt as wont answer our calls or emails. Having found this page a few days ago, got in touch with trading standards and they have responded letting me know that Jonathan Andrews ltd is in liquidation.

Comments

I had same problem trying to get answers where my money was and they never returned calls, had to use solicitors to get my money out of them. Will never use these type of people, go straight to a solicitor in future. At least they answer your calls and get results without trying to rob you blind twice !

Jonathan Andrews Co Uk - DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY....THEY ARE RIP OFF MERCHANTS....USE A SOLICITOR

I HAD A COMPANY WHICH WAS MESSING ME ABOUT WITH PAYMENT (£8000.00) FOR WORK DONE. 6 MONTHS I WAS WAITING AND KEPT GETTING EXCUSES. I TRIED TO BE UNDERSTANDING ABOUT THEIR PROBLEMS BUT ENOUGH WAS ENOUGH. I WARNED THEM I WAS GOING TO USE OTHER MEANS AND THEY GAVE ME ATTITUDE.

AS CHANCE WOULD HAVE IT I GOT A (COLD) CALL FROM JONATHAN ANDREWS CLAIMING ALL SORTS BUT THEY SOUNDED SINCERE ENOUGH AND PROMISED TO GET MY MONEY FROM THIS COMPANY AND THAT IT WOULD COST ME NOTHING. THEY WOULD ADD THEIR FEE TO THE OUTSTANDING AMOUNT AND THIS IS HOW THEY WOULD GET PAID.

OK, SO...

I HAD A PHONE CALL FROM THEM A COUPLE OF DAYS LATER SAYING THEY HAD MY MONEY AND AS SOON AS IT HAD CLEARED THEY WOULD FORWARD MY MONEY ON TO ME.

FEW DAYS COME AND GO....NOTHING....FEW MORE DAYS STILL NOTHING, I PHONED THEM AND WAS TOLD THAT I WOULD GET MY MONEY AT THE END OF THE MONTH....END OF MONTH COMES AND GOES....NOTHING....ANYWAY, AFTER SEVERAL PHONE CALLS AND EMAILS OVER A 6 WEEK PERIOD I EVENTUALLY END UP HAVING TO GO TO A SOLICITOR (WHICH I SHOULD HAVE DONE AT THE VERY START WITH THE ORIGINAL PROBLEM) AND THEY DO WHAT SOLICITORS DO AND I EVENTUALLY GOT MY MONEY....IT TOOK 4 MONTHS IN ALL FROM JONATHAN ANDREWS TELLING ME THEY HAD MY MONEY TO ME EVENTUALLY GETTING IT.....BUT IT DOESN'T END THERE.....IT TURNS OUT THAT THEY DON'T GO OUT OF THEIR WAY TO "ADD THEIR FEE" TO THE AMOUNT OWED, IF THEY CAN GET IT, THEY WILL BUT IF THEY CAN'T THEN THEY CHARGE YOU THE FEE WHICH IS 17.50% AND DEDUCT IT FROM YOU....MY BAD....IT IS IN THE SMALL PRINT OF THE CONTRACT THEY SEND YOU ONCE YOU'VE SIGNED UP WITH THEM AND EVEN THEN IT DEPENDS ON YOUR INTERPRETATION OF THE WORDING BUT ITS THERE....SO THEY HAVE NO INCENTIVE AT ALL TO CHASE YOUR MONEY....IN THIS CASE THEY MADE ONE PHONE CALL....GOT MY ORIGINAL AMOUNT....SAT ON MY MONEY FOR MONTHS THEN EVENTUALLY PAID ME MINUS THEIR FEE OF ABOUT £1400.00....EASY MONEY.

SO MY ADVICE TO ANYONE OUT THERE WHO'S READING THIS.....DO NOT USE THEM..YOU'LL GET LIES, ATTITUDE AND *** BY THE BARROW LOAD....BIGGEST BUNCH OF RIP OFF WANKERS I EVER CAME ACROSS AND YES THAT MEANS YOU GARY JAMIESON WHO WAS THE *** I KEPT HAVING TO DEAL WITH....HE KNOWS HE IS RIPPING YOU OFF BUT COMES ACROSS AS SO SINCERE, LIKE HE'S DOING A NORMAL DAYS WORK LIKE THE REST OF US....*** ***....WHAT GOES AROUND, COMES AROUND....YOU'LL GET YOURS ONE DAY GARY THEN SEE HOW YOU LIKE IT....*** TOSSER

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Jonathan Andrews Co Uk - I GOT A REFUND FROM MY BANK after getting scammed by Jonathan Andrews

London, London 0 comments

the same thing happened to me as all the other people on here so I told my bank about it and they did a charge back on JA and I got all my money back if you are reading this I suggest you do the same don't let these *** bags get away with your hard earned money I used this site as a ref to the bank and they saw how many other people got scammed on here that helped my case I also reported them to trading standards and they know about J A and said they need more people to come forward so they can prosecute them

looks like someone's going to be nocking on your door Craig

Review about: Money Refund.

Reason of review: Not as described.

Jonathan Andrews Co Uk - Promised the earth by silver tounged salesman.

After having found this site after a search on Jonathan Andrews, there certainly seems to be far more very disatisfied clients of JA than satisfied ones, I include myself as a disatisfied one, after what has now become their identical so called monthly report by email did not arrive on the 1st of this month.I emailed them last month that I was disatisfied, no reply, I tried ringing them this afternoon and a recorded message states that their phone lines are now closed and please leave a message and contact phone number to be called back, this was 2.30pm in the afternoon.!

On April 1st (what has turned out be an april fool hoax if ever there was one, ) I paid them £350 plus vat, total £420, for them to collect an outstanding debt of £1850.The silver tounged salesman, Tony Watson I believe, like to every one elses post I have seen on here, promised the earth, how they love dealing with this kind of debtor, they can have him struck off as a director, yes of course they can recover this debt, and for good measure , they would be interest and costs they would also be recovering on my behalf from the debtor, total they would recover he said £3500, so I paid on my credit card, like everyonelse it would seem, and I had now better contact my card company, say I have been conned, cancel the card or see if they will cancel it and send me a new one, as JA just carry on taking money on peoples cards for their "continued fees".According to the contract they sent me ( by email) In the event of no collection being made by JA they will refund the initial fee paid in full after the expiry of the contract.A request should be made and payments will be remitted back within 45 days of receipt of request.Presumabley within the 45 days they will take another sum of my card and I would have to fight to get that back as well.

As regards their handling of the debt, all I have received is an email report on the first of the month apart from the 1st of this month, almost identical to the previous months report, stating the same thing, no responce from debtor to their "phone calls " ,"letters sent" their "offers" for him to settle the debt.Think I will be contact the lady at Sunderland Trading standards.A definate *** if ever there was one.

Comments

Our Company is in exactly same place as you are. To bad i did not read this before i give them the money.

to Aly #907698

Last time I tried ringing them that I had not received their "monthly " report (not had one since September) , I was told by the lady whom is no doubt used to fobbing off disatisfied clients, that no doubt I would be hearing from them shortly , as their "legal department" was preparing court papers, that was two months ago and nothing herd from them, a county court summons against them I think.

Jonathan Andrews Co Uk - Jonathan Andrews SCAM they are worse than the people that owe you money

DONT give these Muppets a penny they promise the world and you get nothing I paid £250 plus vat to these guys on the promise they would get me £480 back been waiting 4 months and have had NOTHING they don't get back to you on any updates they don't want to know its a scam I hope they get shut down its bad enough that I have been nocked for money on a job without these guys ripping me of for another £300 quid

SCAM SCAM SCAM IF THEY CALL YOU DONT GIVE THEM A PENNY *** MEN THE LOT OF THEM

Review about: Money Refund Problem.

Jonathan Andrews Co Uk - Clever Scam

I stupidly, handed over £750.00 to collect a 6.7k debt after a very clever sales pitch from a guy ironically called Ted Storey, I don't know what I was thinking.I consider myself not a dumb individual but to hand over best part of a grand on a cold call.

Basically a scam they issued a couple of standard emails and didn't reply to any of ours and were evasive when called directly.

They may well have now recovered the 6.7k as I have no way of checking so it's a win win for them

I spoke to the toothless OFT without result but they claimed to be aware of JA and said they were operating within the law

Good scam....nice one fellas

Comments

Hi buddy call your bank or credit card company tell them what happened and they will get your money back I did and I got it all back so F U JA

Jonathan Andrews Co Uk - Employed Johnathan Andrews to collect outstanding debt.

Manchester, England 0 comments

They did collect part of the debt, but we found out later they hall collected the rest of the money and not passed it on. Took them to court to get the remainder of the debt, and also took them to court for fees paid which they had never used on our behalf.

A CCJ was issued against them and we managed to get our money back, but only after they had tried to intimidate us to back off over the phone.

The company are a bunch of cowboys who promise the world and deliver zilch. STEER WELL CLEAR, they are more trouble than they are worth

Jonathan Andrews Co Uk - Simple Review #1402485228

Steer clear. Two years, rolling contract £600 & nothing done or to show for it.

Complete and utter rip off. Have nothing to do with them for your own sake.

Review about: Rolling Contract.

Jonathan Andrews Co Uk - 3 years fees defrauded

Belfast, Northern Ireland 1 comment

They are a bunch of jackasses, totally evasive, and never delivered anything they promised. gave them a debt £5600 to chase , got two letters and nothing further. yet for the following 2 years they charged fees for which they carried out zilch work.

The company has a credit score of 5/100! the credit reference agency refer to them ''having high risk potential'' a clear under statement. avoid with a large bargepole at all costs

The guy behind the company is Craig Byers.

There are two county court judgements against the company, and they say they collect debts - joke.

Review about: Unauthorized Account Access.

Comments

I have had the same problem paid them £300 to chase up debts, they did nothing, then took another £300 the next year on the credit card. They said that I was in a contract with them and needed to put it in writing.

So I sent off a letter in writing to them to cancel the contract.

Then on year 3 they took another £300. So they have now taken £900 from me and given me nothing.